Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas!


Christmas Break so far has been nice and relaxing, just the way it should be! I got many wonderful gifts for Christmas, such as:

A tshirt from Plan Canada's Because I am a Girl campaign


The New Red Mitten from The Hudson's Bay Company

I bought this cardigan from Plum in charcoal grey with money I got for Christmas


I also got a long-sleeved black shrug to wear with the dress I got for my friend's January wedding, and a black jewelled clutch, also to wear with the dress (all from Plum).

Yesterday Mom and I went out to see if we could score some more Christmas bargains, and we found some great things at Pier 1! I got this beautiful sparkly silver Eiffel Tower ornaments, a box of mini different coloured disco ball ornaments, a sparkly fleur de lys ornament, and napkins that say, "Peace, Love, Shoes." 

I also needed a strapless bra to wear under the dress for the wedding, so we went to the La Vie en Rose outlet.  Everything was buy one get one free! I found a great strapless bra as well as a sparkley black one.  I got panties to match the sparkly bra and a second pair, because they were free anyways.

I wanted new nail polish for the wedding too, so we went to a salon in the same mall as the outlet, and I got this gorgeous shimmery gunmetal grey OPI polish, as well as a travel-sized Aveda hand lotion and brown Cargo mascara.  The mascara was 25% off and everything in the salon was 15% off on top of any previous discounts.  Score!

Today I went shopping with a friend because she had gotten a gift card to the mall.  She got some great things, and I found a 10$ ivory coloured slouchy tank to wear under my grey Plum cardigan.  

And now I'm on a spending diet :P


No comments:

Post a Comment