1) I've been to New York City twice in one year. Not something this BC girl ever thought she'd do.
2) I can have breakfast/brunch/lunch/dinner with my best friend whenever I want, without even leaving my building : ) Last night we made the most amaaazing fajitas! My friends will always be my favourite thing about Bishops <3
3) I broke in my new ice skates today. Bishop's has an ice rink on campus and it's FREE on Sundays for two hours.
4) I've seen my favourite band, Great Big Sea, twice in less than a year.
5) I saw Lion King on Broadway AND bought earrings from Tiffany's on 5th Ave for my 25th birthday <3
To name a few...
Friday night Lara and I saw Harry Potter. In the almost 3 years I've been in Québec I've never gone to the theatre in Sherbrooke. I couldn't believe how cheap it was! Only 5.50$ for students! It's DOUBLE the price at home! See, good thing about Quebec. Needless to say I'll be keeping an eye on what's playing in the future. To make a night of it (time off campus is precious, friends) we went to Café Caffuchino's. If anyone out there is ever in the Sherbrooke area this place is a must! Great place to go for dessert and drinks. Very elegant and sophisticated decor, delicious desserts, and friendly staff. Win!
Me with my amazing dessert! Chocolate cake base with chocolate mousse center complete with chunks of cheesecake in the mousse. If there's a Boston Pizza in your area they make the exact same dessert. Go. Get. It. Now!!
Today I went ice skating for the first time this season with my new skates!
Tonight I'm going with Suz (my partner in BU crime hehe) to take her little sister back home (she was here for the weekend). We're meeting her mom in...Vermont I think. A drive+my BU bestie=LOVE!
Also, Tim Horton's has their chocolate candy cane doughnut back and it almost makes me forgive them for taking away my autumn spice muffin (but not quite).