Thursday, January 6, 2011

Product review: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant


I've been using Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream products since I was little.  Every summer my family would go to a friend's cabin up North and I started to get a rash every time we went.  EA cream was the only thing that made the rash go away.  It's also really nice when you get a cold for under the nose and the upper lip when they get rubbed raw from all that nose blowing.  I found this lip protectant at Shoppers Drug Mart for only 10$ (it's a smaller tin than this one).  The product pictured above is 25$.  I think this is seriously going to save my lips this winter.  - 40 temperatures are not kind to my poor skin :( This makes my lips feel smooth and protects them from harsh weather.  Love it!

5 comments:

  1. oooh always looking for great lip products... i kind of have an addiction. There are currently about 8 different lipsticks, glosses, chapsticks and the like in my purse haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I wonder if that would help me. I have big lips and they chap SO easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha I know what you mean about that addiction. I have sooo many lip glosses and I'm always buying more.

    And Krysten, I bet it would! My lips felt so much smoother after just using it a couple of times : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. my lips always seem to be chapped! thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete