Monday, January 3, 2011

Movie review: The King's Speech

Yesterday I went out for dinner at White Spot (my fav!) with my friend J, followed by some quality Lululemon time :D Let's just say that girl is insane...I will definitely be finding a way to pay it forward : ) Here's a good story: J used to babysit me! She found me on facebook and when she was working in NYC I went down with a friend to visit her.  After Lululemon I headed over to the movie theatre in Coquitlam to see The King's Speech with my friend C.  It was incredible.  Amazing.  I want to see it again! The acting was incredible...if Colin Firth doesn't win an Oscar for this I will throw a hissy fit.  The cast was amazing...Colin Firth, Geoffrey Rush, Helena Bonham Carter, Jennifer Ehle (Elizabeth Bennett in the BBC Pride and Prejudice), the two guys who play Dumbledore & Wormtail in the Harry Potter movies, and the guy who played Mr. Collins in the BBC Pride & Prejudice.  So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment