Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm kind of a genius

Guess who got 92% on their last psych of human sexuality midterm? This girl did!

Guess who is NOT in the mood to write a paper on sexual addiction for said psych class? That's right, this girl again.

Guess who went to a Champagne Reception at the Principal's house last night? You got it, this girl! So much fun! There was yummy punch, and the most delicious hors d'oeuvres known to man.  Champagne was passed around to the 50ish soon-to-be humanities grads, and the Principal as well as the Director of University Advancement gave lovely toasts.  The Principal's final words? "You're so close to the end.  Don't screw it up now!" I freaking love our Principal.  The man is an academic rock star (a nerd's favorite kind of rock star, obvs).  I mean, he went to Harvard for crying out loud!

Guess who's going to make homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner tomorrow night? Yay, this girl! I have a burrito left over in my fridge that I'm having tonight.  This girl makes wicked burritos, fyi.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great grade! Don't give up!
    I am so close to the end too, I just want everything to be over!

    ReplyDelete