Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fire extinguishers and middle of the night snow

Yesterday being the big Halloween party night, I was expecting some shenanigans.  Things seemed pretty quiet though, and with the exception of the soda crackers smushed to smithereens in my hallway I didn't feel too bothered by it all.  Well, some lovely people decided to let off a fire extinguisher in their apartment.  Must have opened the door because it let off the building fire alarm.  Rudely awaken at 1am by the most shrill of shrill fire alarms, we trundle out side in the snow.  It took a few minutes for them to open up the building where we all camp out during fire alarms, so it was a wee bit cold standing outside in my pyjamas.  Luckily (or not if there had been a real fire lol) I'd at least pulled on a hoodie.  Alas, winter coat days are upon us.  I really wish I had something nicer than my ratty old blue Columbia jacket.  It has served me well, but it has definitely seen better days.

Well back to studying business french.  Woohoo!

Darcy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment